Spaghetti with Sardine in Wasabi Mayonnaise.
You can cook Spaghetti with Sardine in Wasabi Mayonnaise using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Sardine in Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Prepare 100 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 can of Sardine in sunflower oil.
- It’s of WASABI MAYONNAISE MIXTURE.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wasabi paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of GARNISH OPTION.
- Prepare 1 slice of Cucumber ribbon.
- Prepare 1 dash of szechuan peppercorn salt or black pepper.
Spaghetti with Sardine in Wasabi Mayonnaise step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti, simmer for full 8 minutes then drain.
- Drain the sardine from its oil then, Bake the sardine till its lightly crispy then break into smaller chunk.
- Mix the wasabi paste with mayonnaise,,,adding more wasabi paste for a stronger mustard flavour, or more mayonnaise if you can't take the heat https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359046-sardine-in-wasabi-mayonnaise-bun.
- Add the baked sardine with the wasabi mayonnaise mixture, then add in the cooked spaghetti with 1 tbsp of its pasta water and mix well then serve top garnish with plain cucumber ribbon or salad and black pepper or szechuan peppercorn salt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365283-szechuan-peppercorn-salt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333756-cucumber-salad-top-peanut.
- BELOW ARE FEW,SARDINE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333471-sardine-and-onion-in-tomato-sauce.