Fried chicken with basil, cashew nut and mixed mushrooms. This healthy and quick stir fry has all the best flavor profiles, sweet, spicy, and salty. The sweet basil and five spice really adds a delicious flavor. If the chicken looks dry, add a splash of water.
The sauce got a little more soaked up that way, and it's more. Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts. Stir in the spring onions and cashew nuts, season, to taste, with sea salt and ground white pepper and transfer to a serving dish. You can have Fried chicken with basil, cashew nut and mixed mushrooms using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken with basil, cashew nut and mixed mushrooms
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken tight,cut into striped.
- You need of Fresh mixed mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- It’s 1 of onion, cut cube.
- You need of Red and yellow bell peppers.
- It’s of Cashew nut.
- Prepare leaves of Basil.
- Prepare of Mince garlic.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Some oil.
- You need of For marinade:::.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 TSP of Corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine.
Cashew Chicken is very straight forward to make and also very forgiving (especially if you use chicken thigh). Mix the Sauce, use a bit to marinate the As with all my stir fries, this Cashew Chicken comes with plenty of sauce. There's nothing sadder than when you're left with a bowl of plain white rice with. Stir-fried with pineapple, cashew nut and mixed vegetables in chef's special spicy sauce.
Fried chicken with basil, cashew nut and mixed mushrooms step by step
- Rinse and deveined the chicken then marinate with chicken powder for 30 minutes.
- Rinse all the vegetable and drain well,section the spring onion,cut the onion and bell peppers into wedges.
- Heat oil in a wok,deep fry the mixed mushrooms for 20 second and remove.
- Blanch the onion and bell peppers in boiling water for 30 second set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok,deep fry the chicken pieces until medium well,remove.
- In the same wok saute the basil leaves,mince garlic and onion until fragrant,add the chicken pieces,mixed mushrooms,bell peppers,spring onion,cashew nut add the marinade sauce and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy.
Crispy chicken stir-fried with string bean mushroom, carrot, onion, red bell pepper and basil leaves in basil sauce. Thai Chicken with Cashews is my very, very, very favorite dish of all time. Whenever someone asks me what my last meal would be. bunch fresh basil leaves, patted dry with a paper towel (Thai basil is traditional, but any culinary basil will work). A night market favorite, these bite-sized morsels of fried chicken Heat the oil in a high-sided pot over medium heat. In one bowl, mix the eggs and water together until completely blended.