Crispy chicken with sautéed potatoes and porcini mushrooms. This post may contain affiliate links. Serve this potato dish with chicken, steak, or seafood. Add the potatoes and onions to a preheated skillet with olive oil.
Rub chicken with a little oil and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Simmer for a few minutes until the mushrooms are cooked, then serve with the chicken. New potatoes, and a simple green salad of Little Gems and rocket leaves lightly dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, are. You can cook Crispy chicken with sautéed potatoes and porcini mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken with sautéed potatoes and porcini mushrooms
- It’s 4 of chicken pieces.
- It’s 4 of good quality potatoes.
- It’s 300 g of porcini (any type OK).
- You need Knob of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
For the crispy-skinned chicken, remove the bone from each chicken thigh and pierce the skin with a knife. Heat the stock in a deep frying pan. Drain and mash or rice the potatoes while they are still warm. Turn out the mash onto a work surface, season with salt and pepper and add the herbs.
Crispy chicken with sautéed potatoes and porcini mushrooms instructions
- Peel, chop and par boil potatoes for about 5-6 mins in salted water. Drain and leave to cool. Put chicken in a baking tray, melt butter in microwave and brush all over the chicken. Salt to taste. Cook in the oven on high for 20 mins to make skin crispy then turn down to about 180 until cooked.
- Chop mushrooms, cook in olive oil on medium heat until they release the water and start to fry, at this point, add potatoes and toss the pan.
- Keep cooking and tossing the pan until it's all nice and crispy.
- Enjoy :).
Crisp-tender chicken baked to absolute perfection with potatoes and spinach. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste. Be sure to buy good-quality dried porcini mushrooms (with large white cross sections). Cheaper ones are dark and shriveled and have an overly pungent aroma, which will give the stew an off taste. Pour in the sherry and cook, stirring occasionally..