Veg noodles soup. Noodle soup recipe with step by step pics. This recipe of veg noodle soup is a clear soup that is lightly spiced and mild. The soup is made with mix veggies and noodles.
The noodles and vegetable combination in this sweet and sour soup recipe makes the veg noodle Learn how to prepare the delicious Chinese Veg noodles soup and enjoy with breads of choice or. Add in soy sauce, ketchup. vinegar, salt, sugar and. Unlike many noodle recipes, the noodles are actually cooked in the soup stock. You can have Veg noodles soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg noodles soup
- It’s 1 of Tomato –(medium size).
- It’s 1 of Carrot – (medium size).
- You need half of Capsicum –.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Green Peas – (peeled).
- You need 50-60 gm of Noodle –.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Butter –.
- You need 2 of Green chilli – (cut finely).
- It’s 1 of Ginger – piece (grated).
- It’s 1 of Garlic piece (smashed).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon –(take out the juice).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriander – (finely cut).
- You need 4 cups of water.
Partly for the convenience, but also because the starch from the noodles actually thickens to stock which is how it. A steaming bowl of tender noodles, meat, and vegetables floating in hot broth—it's what's for dinner. Chicken noodle soup is the ultimate comfort food. Try one of our easy noodle soup recipes to cheer you up, from Bone Daddies ramen to beef pho and laksa.
Veg noodles soup instructions
- Wash and finely cut the tomato and carrot. Wash the capsicum, remove it's seeds and finely cut it..
- Fill butter in a thick utensil and heat it. Put green chilli, garlic and ginger in the butter and cook for 1 minute while stirring..
- Add green peas and cook for 2 more minutes. Now add tomato, carrot and capsicum and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes..
- After cooking the vegetables, pour 4 cups of water in the utensil. After it boils add the noodle. When it boils again, keep stirring on a low for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Now mix salt and black pepper and let it boil on a low flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off the burner. Mix lemon juice..
- Take the Vegetable Noodle Soup out in a bowl. Garnish with butter and coriander. Your hot and fresh Vegetable Noodle Soup is now ready to serve..
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions, refresh in cold water and drain. Add the noodles and sesame oil, heat through gently and serve garnished with parsley. The best vegan chicken noodle soup ever! Note: For the vegan chicken pieces, I like using Gardein. For example, you can use the Chick'n Scallopini, cut into bite-size pieces.