Dry-fryed Chicken with Mushrooms and Mushroom Rice.
You can cook Dry-fryed Chicken with Mushrooms and Mushroom Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry-fryed Chicken with Mushrooms and Mushroom Rice
- You need 2-3 of Chicken Breast portions.
- Prepare Handful of Chestnut Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packet of 2 minute Mushroom Rice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt (optional).
- It’s of Water.
Dry-fryed Chicken with Mushrooms and Mushroom Rice instructions
- Warm up a griddle, or heavy based fry pan. Meanwhile cut the Chicken breast into thick slices across the width. Add to the warmed pan with NO oil. (They should “ hiss” when they hit the pan.)Cook gently, turning often, to brown both sides and cook through..
- Meanwhile, slice and dice the Chestnut Mushrooms into small pieces, and put in a small pot with the teaspoon of oil and about a tablespoon of water, to prevent burning/ sticking. Cool on a medium heat until soft but not squishy and almost dry..
- Cook the packet rice as per instructions, and then tip onto a plate. Add the cooked chicken to one side. Pour the cooked mushrooms over the rice, to absorb any excess liquid, and mix slightly if wanted. Enjoy!!.