Sausage Omelette. A sausage and cheese omelet is a nutritious option to kick off your day. Try our delicious recipe for sausage egg and cheese omelet at the Incredible Egg. Gently crack the egg on the side of the bowl, then quickly position the egg above the bowl.
Keep it moving at the right speed. Drag the peeler from the top to the bottom to peel the Potato. This sausage herby omelette is a great weekend breakfast treat or a quick and easy mid-week meal. You can cook Sausage Omelette using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Omelette
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 of sausages, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Make this easy, quick, and delicious omelette using Chinese sausage. A quick dinner that goes well with a bowl of plain cooked rice or Asian rice congee. How to make sausage omelette: In a bowl, beat the whole eggs seasoned with salt and pepper. Add the sausages cut into slices and set aside.
Sausage Omelette instructions
- Whisk the eggs until well combined together with the seasonings..
- Put the oil in a pan then add in the sausages..
- Cook on both sides until they are golden brown..
- Then add in the egg mixture. Cook on both sides until it is cooked and golden brown..
- Turn off the heat. Serve..
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Check out my first lesson (Intro) in learning how to cook the traditional Chinese Sausage Omelette. Be the first to review this recipe. Place sausage patty on top and flip. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or even lunch this omelette recipe is quick and delicious.