Seafood Tempura Don. 'Seafood Mix' is often called 'Marinara Mix' in Australia, and some people believe 'Marinara' means 'Seafood'. Though I don't like Mussels for Tempura, but they are often included in the mix. Make this delicious Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) with golden crispy shrimp and vegetable tempura served over steamed rice and drizzled with dipping sauce!
The Seafood Tendon came with three tempura prawns, Japanese crab stick, pumpkin, marinated jellyfish, and Japanese pickles. Вкусно. Freshly made tempura coupled with fragrant Japanese rice, if that is not comforting, I don't know what is. Tempura (�V�Ղ�) are pieces of lightly battered, deep fried seafood and vegetables. You can cook Seafood Tempura Don using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Tempura Don
- You need 200 g of Seafood ‘Marinara’ Mix.
- It’s of *Note: Recommended seafood are Fish, Prawns, Scallops, Squid.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *finely sliced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Self-Raising / Plain Flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch / Corn Starch Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Cold Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Tempura udon is a classic Japanese dish of thick wheat noodles in a hot broth with crisp pieces of If you're pressed for time and don't want to make tempura for this tempura udon dish from scratch, try. Chicken Egg Tempura Don is a dish made by Sōma Yukihira after he had a conversation with Erina Nakiri. It resembles the Transforming Furikake Gohan, the first dish Sōma ever made in front of Erina. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantAsian RestaurantJapanese RestaurantUdon restaurantUdon & TempuraVideos#seafood #seafoodsoup #udon #japanesefood.
Seafood Tempura Don step by step
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil 1 minutes and remove from heat..
- Cut all Seafood into 1-2cm pieces and place in a bowl. Add sliced Onion. Sprinkle with Self-Raising Flour, Starch Flour and Salt and mix well to coat all pieces with the flour. Add Egg and Cold Water and mix to combine. Divide the mixture into 2 portions..
- Heat Oil in a saucepan or small frying pan over medium heat, cook 1 portion of the mixture. If you are not familiar with deep-frying, just cook the mixture like cooking a pancake with slightly more oil..
- Turn it over a few times. When it is cooked and golden, place them on a rack and drain the oil. Repeat with the remaining mixture..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Tempura. Drizzle the sauce over, top with Spring Onion and ‘Shichimi’ and enjoy..
Photo "Shrimp tempura don" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Fry your seafood and vegetables just like your favorite Japanese tempura bar! This Seafood Batter Mix features finest ingredients, so you can easily make authentic Japanese tempura, right at home. View the menu from Tempura Japanese Cafe Elsternwick & place your takeaway or delivery order online.