You can cook Beef Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- You need 12 of large tortillas.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of onions, cut in half and sliced.
- You need 4 of green bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 2 kg of beef steaks, cut into strips (sirloin or your favourite cut).
- You need 1 1/2 liter of Mexican sauce.
- You need 900 grams of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 8 tsp of bbq spice.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Brown onions and green peppers in a little bit of olive oil, then put aside.
- Season steak strips with bbq spice, salt and pepper.
- Fry steak strips in olive oil until cooked medium, then set aside.
- Open tortillas.
- Divide the Mexican sauce in half. Now take one half and put equal amounts of Mexican sauce in each tortilla https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357522-spicy-mexican-enchilada-sauce.
- Followed with equal amounts of onions and green peppers in each tortilla, using all the onions and green peppers.
- Do the same with the steak strips.
- Divide the cheese in half. Take one half and put equal amounts of cheese in each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them in a greased oven dish.
- Cover them with the remainder of the Mexican sauce followed by the remaining cheese.
- Bake them for about 25 minutes or until light brown.
- They go well with a Mexican side dish. Here is suggestions https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348573-sweet-corn-and-avocado-salsa https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359074-fresh-guacamole.