Yui inspired Thai soup. I'm learning so much from Yui's recipes. I never really tried to cook Thai food much at home but I'm starting to really Inspiration from the lovely Yui! I served it with a simple salad as a delicious starter. #onerecipeonetree #fish #spicy #starter.
These soups make a satisfying dinner, and they're the perfect remedy for chasing away a cold or flu bug. From world-famous Tom Yum soup to Thai-style chicken noodle and. Recipe for Thai-Inspired Curry Cauliflower Soup by Rachel Cooks Thai. You can cook Yui inspired Thai soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yui inspired Thai soup
- You need 400 g of prawns.
- You need 1 of Red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Red Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1.5 litres of veg stock.
- You need 250 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need of Spring onions to serve.
- You need of Thai basil (if you can get it, I can't) or normal basil to serve.
- It’s of Lime to serve.
Tom Yum Gai (Thai Hot and Sour Chicken Soup) Recipe : A Thai style hot and sour chicken soup filled with plenty of fresh herbs. Curried butternut squash soup is simmered with coconut milk for a spicy Thai-inspired soup great for cold evenings. Love Thai flavors and I felt they would be a perfect match to play off the richness of a butternut squash soup. Curry, coconut, spicy are a wonderful to balance the richness of the squash.
Yui inspired Thai soup step by step
- Add curry paste and coconut milk to a wok or large pan. Bring gently to the boil. Meanwhile boil the kettle to make the stock and wash and slice up the pepper.
- Add the fish sauce and sugar. Then add the stock. Bring gently back to the boil and add the peppers.
- After a min or two add the prawns. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve with lime, basil and spring onions 😀.
A wonderfully warming Thai noodle soup, with fragrant spices and a little heat all balanced with rich coconut milk. To serve, divide the drained noodles between two bowls and ladle over the aromatic soup with the prawns and serve straightaway. Find flavourful soups packed with Thai flavours, including Thai beef noodle soup, authentic Thai fish soups, Thai chicken soups, Thai curry soup and I usually make this Thai-inspired soup in the slow cooker but you can make it on the stove as well. It's a delicious alternative to the 'normal' winter. Our collection of authentic Thai soup recipes, including tom kha, tom yum, kua chap and more.