Poached Egg Top Spicy Buttered Carrot Breakfast Sandwich.
You can cook Poached Egg Top Spicy Buttered Carrot Breakfast Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached Egg Top Spicy Buttered Carrot Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare of bolognese sauce or any sauce.
- Prepare of gouda cheese.
- Prepare of cheery plum tomato.
- Prepare of lettuce optional.
- It’s of POACHED EGG.
- Prepare of pan of hot water.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of BREAD OPTION.
- You need of wholemeal bread or any bread.
- It’s of SPICY BUTTERED CARROT.
- It’s of grated carrot.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of mix of sweet paprika pepper and chili powder.
Poached Egg Top Spicy Buttered Carrot Breakfast Sandwich instructions
- TIPS**BEST USE REFRIGERATED EGG **bring water to a complete boil then off heat put egg gently in the middle and cover top for 3 to 4 minute till egg white are set but yolk are runny.
- Toast a slice of bread with a layer of cheese.
- Another slice of bread spread the spaghetti sauce then top with a layer of cheese broil till cheese melt.
- Top with poached egg.
- In pan melt butter then add mixture of sweet papprika and fine chili powder and mix vigorously with grated carrot then serve immediately on poached egg.