Chicken Kebabs. Make your own chicken kebabs for a lighter version of the takeaway favourite. These skewer recipes are great for BBQs, picnics or even just a midweek meal. How do you make Chicken Kebab?
These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! These chicken kebabs are marinated in the traditional Greek flavors of lemon, garlic and oregano for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner winner. You can cook Chicken Kebabs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebabs
- Prepare 600 gms of chicken pieces marinated overnight in juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste and salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander stem and leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1/2 of cumin, cardamom seeds.
Chicken kebabs have so much going for them. For one, they're a great way to transform a few pieces of chicken and the random mix of produce in the crisper into a vibrant dinner. Chicken breasts: Thighs could be substituted they just need to grill a little longer. Olive oil: This adds flavor and helps prevent exterior of chicken drying out.
Chicken Kebabs step by step
- Add the yoghurt, cream cheese, double cream, coriander stems, ginger, green chillies, black cumin and cardamom powder to a bowl and mix well until combined; Add the marinated chicken, mix again and leave in the fridge for approximately 1 hour before grilling..
- Grill over a barbecue for approximately 4 minutes. Turn over and grill for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through. Before serving, sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.
Chicken kebab recipe – Make the best delicious, soft, succulent & flavorful chicken kababs at home. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire. Very tender and so flavorful, these Easy Chicken Kebabs are MUST TRY this summer! This is my go-to kebab recipe. Turkish Chicken Kebabs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.