Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza. Lahmacun is a very TASTY Turkish dish. It's a crunchy flatbread that is prepared by hand; and cooked with minced beef and vegetables. Combine with minced lamb and season with salt and pepper.
Wow, I had never heard of Lahmacun before, and now I'm craving it! I love your cheat for making the flatbread. This is a fabulous idea: I love lamb, but my family is on the. You can cook Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza
- You need of For the dough:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cup flour.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of easy bake yeast.
- You need 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare of For the top:.
- You need 400-500 gr of minced lamb.
- You need 3 of onions.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 2-3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- It’s of Ground pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Turkish Pizza, also referred to as Lahmacun, is among the best street foods you'll enjoy there. And the beauty of it, like many street foods across the world Lahmacun is classically made with lamb meat and that's I've used today. Likewise, I've flavored my lamb by processing all my marinade in the food. Odkryj Turkish Traditional Pizza Lahmacun Minced Lamb stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock.
Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza step by step
- Let's start with the dough first. I prefer using milk and water mixture for my dough but all water would be fine. Mix half cup of milk with half cup of hot water, add some sugar and mix. In a large bowl, mix the mixture with 2 and a half cup of flour, yeast and salt..
- The dough will have a sticky texture. It should be medium hard; not so soft, not so hard..
- Close the bowl with cling film and let it rest for an hour in a warm dark place..
- While the dough getting ready we can prepare the topping. Finely chop all the vegetables and add them to the minced lamb. Don't forget the skin the tomatoes. Add the chilli paste, pepper and salt..
- This is how the topping should look like..
- When the dough ready, it should approximately be double the original size..
- Now we can start working on our base. You have to work with flour in every step. Add pitch of flour whenever you are touching or trying to give shape..
- Lahmacun and pitta have different shapes. Lahmacun is circular shaped like pizza and pitta ("pide") is oval. The shape and size all depends on your preference and oven trays. The base should be quite thin. Here is lahmacun base..
- Here is pitta (pide) base:.
- Place the bases on to the oven trays with baking papers. And put some toppings..
- Spread the topping so that all the base is covered. For pitta, fold the edges inside..
- Put them in a 200 degree Celsius pre-heated oven. And cook until top and bottom is golden; approximately 30-40min..
- Enjoy it with a touch of lemon. I almost always drink "ayran" along with it; which is a yogurt drink. I hope you enjoy too. "Afiyet olsun!"..
Codziennie dodajemy tysiące nowych, wysokiej jakości obrazów. Cook lamb mince using our best recipes. Pick from succulent meatballs, burgers and shepherd's pie variations, or This deep-pan version of a classic Turkish 'pizza' called lahmacun, topped with spicy lamb mince and red onion, cuts into bite-size wedges for a fuss-free yet flavour-packed party nibble. Same Series: Lahmacun, turkish minced meat pizza. Cut, Rucola, Turkey, Food, Turkish pizza, Rocket salad, Meat, Tomato, Snack, Beef, Vegetable, Pepper, Onion, Lemon, Cooking, Homemade, Lahmacun, Cuisine, Lunch, Meal, White.