Mussels spaghetti. How to Make LEMON BUTTER MUSSELS with Garlic. Cook the pasta in a pan of salted water until al-dente. Today's recipe is yet another classic of Italian cuisine.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling water with a few pinches of salt. Finally, add the cooked mussels and the mussel cooking liquid back in, toss the sauce with the spaghetti and serve with. Find spaghetti mussels stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Mussels spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mussels spaghetti
- It’s 100 g of spaghetti.
- It’s 10 of mussels.
- Prepare 3-4 of cherry tomatos.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Oil.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. The Spaghetti with Mussels recipe out of our category Mussel and Clam! Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Enjoy this easy pasta recipe with a green salad and a glass of white wine.
Mussels spaghetti step by step
- Wash the mussels throughly, especially their shells..
- Boil water, add 1 tsp of salt and spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti according to the package. When the spaghetti is done, drain well..
- Meanwhile, chop onion, garlic and spring onion into small pieces. Cut cherry tomatoes into half..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, put chopped onions and garlic. Cook for 2 mins at medium heat. Then put in washed mussels and cook for 3-4mins..
- After that, turn the heat to low. Add in cream cheese and milk. Cook until all the cream cheese is melted..
- Add in salt, pepper, paprika and spring onion to the sauce. Cook over medium heat until boiled. Then add in drained spaghetti and cook for 6-7min at medium heat..
- Server it on a plate and top with parsley..
Fresh mussels are a delcious and aﬀordable seafood option. Spaghetti alle cozze Italy's Taranto province is famous for its mussels. Sprinkle the spaghetti with mussels with fresh parsley and stir the mussels well with cooked spaghetti before serving. lb spaghetti, cooked al dente. Note-to rid mussels of their sand and to plump them, scrub thoroughly and place in deep bowl. Download the new Independent Premium app.