Cajun Chicken Puff Pastry Pizza.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Puff Pastry Pizza using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Puff Pastry Pizza
- Prepare 750 g of Puff Pastry.
- It’s 3 oz of Mascarpone.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mature Chedder.
- Prepare 1/4 of Parmesan.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Passata.
Cajun Chicken Puff Pastry Pizza step by step
- Cook the seasoned chicken breasts or you can use prepacked chicken..
- Roll out the puff pastry. Turn up the edges. Spread the passata over the the pastry. In a bowl mix all the cheeses, egg and parsley. Spread the mixture over the passata..
- At this point slice your cooked chicken and lay across the top and then place the peppers and mushrooms. Pop in the oven at 180 degrees (fan) for about 25-30 mins. Serve with a fresh green salad or veg!.