Egg Burger Sandwich.
You can cook Egg Burger Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Burger Sandwich
- Prepare of LG FRIED EGGS AND BBQ GROUND PORK.
- You need of chedder cheese cut into strip.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of cooked lg fried eggs and bbq ground pork or any leftover neatloaf or leftover burger.
- It’s of SAUCE DRESSING OPTION.
- You need of heinz tomato sauce.
- Prepare of garlic salad dressing or any dressing.
- It’s of GARNISH OPTION.
- You need of fresh dill.
Egg Burger Sandwich instructions
- FOR THE LG FRIED EGGS AND BBQ GROUND PORK PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354907-fried-egg-with-bbq-ground-pork.
- Oil the baking ramekin then add 3 tbsp of cooked fried eggs and bbq ground pork.
- Add 1 tbsp of dice onion then add 1 egg.
- Top with 1 slice of chedder cheese cut into strip.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute with a aluminium foil cover top loosely.
- SERVING OPTION.
- Serve on any bread and top 1 tbsp of garlic dressing and heinz tomato sauce top dill.