Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3. Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. If making egg salad for a crowd, mash eggs with a pastry blender or potato masher.
Egg salad sandwich This creamy and flavourful egg salad sandwich recipe is such a classic and so simple to make. This delicious sandwich filled with the classic egg salad is just perfect for a quick go-to launch or even as a brunch. I like egg salad in sandwich form, but my former kitchen cohort Amy Wisniewski swears by scooping it up with salty potato chips. You can have Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of icecream scoop.
- Prepare of hard boiled eggs.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of toasted bread.
- You need of bread.
- Prepare of butter.
Cooked eggs have a refrigerator shelf life of no more than four days, while hard-boiled eggs, peeled or unpeeled, are safe to consume up to one week after they're prepared. Eggs mayo mustard dill relish salt and pepper – right? But when this gem of a recipe landed on my RSS feed I just knew I had to try it. I now have a new favorite way to make egg salad sandwiches.
Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3 instructions
- Bring a pot of water with eggs and a drop of oil to a boil then simmer down for 10 minutes then drain and peel the egg shell..
- Mash the hard boiled eggs with a fork then season it with black pepper and grated parmesan cheese, Add 1 tbsp of coconut milk and add 1 tbsp of carrot and 1tbsp of dice onion then mix well.
- To serve put 1 large scoop of 'ice -cream' egg salad in the toasted cheese bread and garnish with a slice of parmesan cheese.
- No worry,it taste as great without the icecream scoop,just spread generously of egg salad on toasted bread then top with a,slice of parmesan cheese.
How long will egg salad sandwiches keep? If you want to prepare sandwiches in advance, place a dry piece of lettuce on the inside of each slice of bread, then put your egg What goes with egg salad sandwiches? Any of the usual sandwich pairings, like potato chips, fries, or a healthy veggie side. An egg salad sandwich is one of the easiest sandwiches in the world to make, especially if you have hard boiled eggs already made. The egg salad filling can also be prepared up to a day ahead and kept refrigerated.