Romantic times Meat Spaghetti #mycookbook.
You can have Romantic times Meat Spaghetti #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Romantic times Meat Spaghetti #mycookbook
- You need Half of the packet of spaghetti.
- It’s 250 grams of braised meat.
- You need 2 of sliced onions.
- You need 5 of sliced cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Chopped Dill.
Romantic times Meat Spaghetti #mycookbook instructions
- Start with boiling enough amount of salted water. Then add the spaghetti. Slice the onions and the garlic while the spaghetti is getting cooked..
- In hot pan; fry the onion and the garlic until they get little browned. There you add the meat and the vinegar..
- Now the spaghetti should be ready. Take it off the water and put it right in the meat pan. Give the mix a stir and then start plating. In this level, you can use the chopped parsley and Dill..