Pizza with minced beef and egg. #recipesaresimple #pizza #groundbeefpizza Shana is sharing more simple Lockdown recipes with you. Let's make Middle Eastern style Pizza with Minced Beef. Make a well in the centre.
I have not try this one but this is almost the same as the one I did without any recipe. This is from the issue of November Put on a greased pizza plate. Spread sauce on the pizza dough. You can have Pizza with minced beef and egg using 18 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza with minced beef and egg
- You need 500 g of plain flour.
- It’s 7 g of dried yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 250 ml of warm milk.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need of Ingredients for topping.
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of of red/green bell peppers.
- It’s 3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of numbers of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot chili pepper, finely chopped.
Garnish with beef preparation and sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. The traditional Cantonese minced beef and eggs are usually braised with green peas. But you can use any veggies you have on hand to add some color and nutrition to your It's a super easy Cantonese minced beef bowl cooked with an oyster-sauce-based sauce, onion, green peas, and runny eggs. We first stir fry minced beef with green peas, using a mix of very simple seasoning.
Pizza with minced beef and egg instructions
- Pour all ingredients for dough in a food processor, and mix together for 5 minutes. Put 1 tbsp. semolina or bread crumbs in bottom a big bowl, place dough in the bowl. Sprinkle a little bit flour top of dough. Cover the bowl with a towel to prove for 2 hours..
- Once dough is ready, put some flour on the board, and place dough on it. Press the dough with your hand to take out air. Then, cut dough into small portions..
- Take one of dough portions, and open a thin dough with rolling pin. Take 2 tbsp of meat mixture and cover top of the dough. crack an egg over the meat.place the dough inside the oven and allow to cook for 7-10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare topping for pizza. Chop tomatoes, bell peppers,parsley, and onion..
- Put them in a food processor and puree it..
- Remove it to a bowl, add spices, tomato paste and minced beef. combine together very well..
- Combine together very well..
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute meat mixture for 10 minutes.Set aside.Preheat the oven to 220 C..
- Take 2 tbsp of meat mixture and cover top of the dough. crack an egg over the meat.place the dough inside the oven and allow to cook for 7-10 minutes..
- Repeat process with remaining of ingredients and dough. Once pizzas are ready garnish with onion rings and chopped parsley. These pizzas are just delicious..
And while still piping hot, crack a whole egg on it. In some cases, adding an egg to pizza even allows you to pass it off as breakfast. And who doesn't love pizza for breakfast? White Pizza with Pecorino, Scallion and Egg from A Couple Cooks. Place the mix into your pie dish and the filling next, place on the pastry and crimp the edges around the dish and egg wash the top and edges, bake.