Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook.
You can cook Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken mince.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of fried onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder or chilli flakes.
- Prepare Half of lime.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper or white pepper.
- It’s leaves of Hand full of fresh coriander, parsley and mint.
- You need of Oil for fry.
Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook step by step
- In a mixing bowl take chicken mince. Add all the ingredients and mix them well. Then use 2-3 white bread slices to keep it binding. Make them in kebab shape. Try to make it thin..
- In a frying pan pour oil. Fry them both side until they are cooked inside. Keep the flame on medium to low. Serve them with mint sauce or any other sauce..