Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup. I made for my sick hubby after googling "best chicken soup for a cold." I loved all the ingredients that are recommended when fighting a cold, and after tasting it, I had to eat it too! Every time you get sick you absolutely have to have Chicken Noodle Soup! This soup will seriously warm up your soul and definitely will make you feel better.
You won't find studies in humans that prove chicken soup can fight a cold, but there's enough evidence to make it worth trying. Chicken soup appears to help fight colds, according to several studies. It helps clear nasal congestion as well as thin mucus so you can better cough it up. You can cook Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 of Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles.
- Prepare 1.5 l of water.
- It’s 5 of carrots, chopped in to disks.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of Grace hot curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fresh parsely, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of celery stick, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pack of baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 of birds eye chillies, chopped.
- It’s 0.5 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
In addition, research shows it may have a mild anti-inflammatory effect than can help ease symptoms. Full of flavor, and can be served as a side or I'm sharing our favorite chicken soup recipe, ideal for cold and flu season, Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup! It uses one of my favorite short cuts, a. How To Make Flu Fighter Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn.
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix.
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets.
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so..
- Serve with toasted bread.
Saute the sauteables: In a large Dutch oven or soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat. And I'm not talking any of that pre made stuff, no I mean the real illness fighting deal. It's cold and flu season, and instead of heading to the nearest chemist we've got a guide that will help you get over the sniffles. Chicken soup is the ultimate comfort food, and studies have shown that chicken soup can help fight colds. Plus, broth-based chicken soup helps you stay hydrated.