Vickys Beetroot Dip, GF DF EF SF.
You can cook Vickys Beetroot Dip, GF DF EF SF using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Beetroot Dip, GF DF EF SF
- You need 1 of large beet.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of walnuts.
- You need 1 clove of peeled garlic.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Vickys Beetroot Dip, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Wash the beet and cut the stalk down to around an inch long keeping the root and skin on also. Bring a pan of water to the boil then add the beet and simmer for 35 – 40 minutes until tender. Let cool then cut off the stalk and root & peel off the skin.
- Chop the beet roughly and add it to a blender with the rest of the ingredients. Pulse so mostly smooth and add salt to taste.
- Cover and chill for an hour before serving to allow the flavours to combine.
- Serve with breadsticks, crackers etc or as a sandwich condiment.