Thai pineapple stir fried rice 🍍🏖. Chilled leftover rice works best in stir fries because it doesn't clump together, so cook the rice in advance if time allows (see recipe notes). Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro. Join our HOM cooking demo everyday but Sunday at www.homcookinghostel.com #hostelwithkitchen #hostel #bangkok #thailand #rooftop #garden #kitchen.
Pineapple fried rice is different from other fried rice because it is the only fried rice cooked with fruits and curry powder. The addition of raisin and This Thai fried rice recipe is modified by adding some small dices of capsicum to improve the color and applying the traditional Chinese stir-fry technique. If you like fried rice but have been disappointed with homemade fried rice recipes, try this. You can cook Thai pineapple stir fried rice 🍍🏖 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai pineapple stir fried rice 🍍🏖
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 200 g of prawns (can be cooked or raw).
- Prepare 1 of white onion (diced).
- It’s 2 of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of carrot (diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1/2 of red peppers.
- It’s 2 of spring onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh pineapple (chopped in big pieces).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted cashew nuts.
- Prepare to taste of White ground pepper and salt.
Pineapple Fried Rice is the signature dish of Thailand. Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform color. Pineapple fried rice is the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Thai pineapple stir fried rice 🍍🏖 step by step
- Toast your cashews on a pan for a few mins. Cut up your pineapple and leave it aside..
- Add vegetable cooking oil and garlic on a pan, stir well. Add onion, peppers..
- Add all your sauce in along with curry powder and turmeric powder. Mix well..
- Add your prawns and mix well. Then add your cooked rice. Stir fried them for a few min. Seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Add roasted cashew nuts in and mix well. Ready to serve..
This classic Thai dish is full of contrasts: Tender rice is complemented by crunchy cashews; sweet pineapple and raisins bring out the salty backdrop of fish sauce; and fresh cilantro plays up the Stir in the shrimp and any accumulated juices, the pineapple, cashews, raisins (if using), and soy sauce. A Thai inspired stir fry dish with a wonderful savory, sweet and spicy flavor combination made with colorful bell peppers, fresh pineapple and chicken. Authentic Thai pineapple fried rice recipe from Hot Thai Kitchen. Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand. In this Thai fried rice recipe with shrimp, you'll learn how to make a That being said, you can make this Thai fried rice recipe with shrimp or any other meat or protein you like.