Mexican chicken enchiladas. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas, my dish of choice anytime I go out for Mexican! Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! On today's recipe, we will be showing you how to cut a corner using chili powder to make your enchiladas.
Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in. An easy, creamy chicken enchilada casserole. Slow cooking gently melds together the flavors of chicken thigh meat, cream of chicken soup These enchiladas are almost like a Mexican lasagna! You can cook Mexican chicken enchiladas using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken enchiladas
- You need of Chopped Chicken breast.
- Prepare 100 g of red kidney beans.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato puree.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Chopped green or coloured pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 80 g of sour cream.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare of Tortilla wraps.
- It’s of Edam cheese.
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Originally a Mexican street food, enchiladas began simply as rolled tortillas dipped in chili sauce. Ancho Chicken Enchiladas Recipe and Instructions.
Mexican chicken enchiladas instructions
- Marinate chicken with the spices,lemon and vinegar for 15 minutes..
- Fry chicken in a pan with little oil on a high heat untill well-done..
- Keep chicken aside. In the same pan, heat oil on medium heat and add onions,pepper and garlic.stir well then add Chopped tomatoes and the same species added to the chicken..
- Add beans and tomato puree. Stir well then add chicken. Add in sour cream and stir until combined..
- Turn off the heat and leave it in a plate aside to prepare tortilla.
- Add some in tortilla and wrap well..
- Put the wraps in the same pan and add Edam or cheddar slices over. Cover and Put the pan on low heat for 5 minutes untill cheese melts..
- Serve with stated cheddar cheese, guacamole or sour cream and tortilla chips..
Ancho chiles are the key here. Cilantro, Cotija cheese, and Mexican Crema are all great options as final touches. I guess it's its combination of sweet and spicy flavors, but that's not the only thing that makes it special. It's what this dish represents in Mexican culture. Skip to Mexican Chicken Enchiladas content.