Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, cut in half, use only the onion part.
- It’s 1 of carrot, split into four pieces.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic cloves, cut in half.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, cut into matchsticks.
- It’s 3-4 of stems of fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 of large bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tsp of whole black peppercorns.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of -litre water (approx 8 cups).
- It’s 140 gm of instant ramen noodles.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, finely chopped (only the leaf).
- It’s 1 of lemon, juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Spring onion and parsley (dried) as the garnish.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Take water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add chicken legs, carrots, spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, bay leaf, black peppercorns and salt. Boil it for a minute or two and then lower the heat to medium. Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes. After that turn the heat off and keep it aside to cool down..
- Remove the chicken from the stock and shred it using a fork..
- Melt butter in a large pot. Add garlic and green chillies. Saute for a minute..
- Then add onion and ginger. Cook for another minute..
- Add carrot, red bell pepper and spring onion. Cook, stirring every few minutes until the vegetables begin to soften..
- Using a colander, directly pour the chicken stock into the pot..
- Bring it to a boil. Add the noodles into the soup and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Slide the shredded chicken back into the pot. Add salt and pepper, as needed. Turn the heat off and remove the pot from the stove..
- Ladle the soup into large bowls. Garnish with spring onions and parsley..