Thai beef stew. A flavourful beef stew that won't leave you feeling heavy at the end of the meal! The super tender beef is stewed in a broth infused with lots of herbs and. A flavourful beef stew that won't leave you feeling heavy!
Thai Beef Stew, recipe, Combine lemongrass, garlic, chiles, ginger, and lime zest in a food processor. Process until a fine paste forms. Place beef in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. You can have Thai beef stew using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai beef stew
- You need 500 g of stew beef cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Prepare 1 of cub beef stock or beef cube.
- You need 2 of generous pinches of sea salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Golden Mountain soysauce sauce (or you can use any soysauce).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of black soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tin of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 of carrot, cut to chunks.
- You need 1 of white onion 1 red onion, cut to chunks.
- It’s 1 of fennel, cut to chunks (I only use this before I have this in my fridge).
- It’s 1 handful of green beans.
- It’s 2 of clives garlic, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of potato, cut to chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
Try this simple Slow-Cooker Thai Beef Stew recipe for dinner. This slow-cooker stew is made with healthful coconut oil, and gets that hint of. The beef stew is a very simple Thai dish to make. Put all the ingredients in and you only need to This beef stew is great with noodles or with hot rice.
Thai beef stew instructions
- Cut up all the vegetable, put all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Set it to cook for 5 hours. Come back to check and stir a few times..
The flavor is enhanced by dipping the beef in. Add the beef broth, bring everything to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium-high and stir in the peanut butter. Slow Cooker Thai Beef Stew is comfort food with a twist. Cook low and slow and serve over cauliflower rice. This flavourful beef dish is stewed in a broth infused with Thai-inspired herbs and spices. • Recipe Name: Thai Beef Stew Recipe • Chef Name: Chef Basim Akhund • Show Name: Flame On Enjoy the true essence and taste of "Thai Beef Stew" while cooking in your kitchen with such an ease.