Spaghetti with chorizo tomato sauce. You'll love this Spaghetti with Spanish flavours recipe it's a family favourite in our household. We hope you enjoy our recipes and have fun cooking them. All Reviews for Easy Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce.
Spaghetti in a chorizo, tomato and white wine sauce. Serve with fresh basil and garlic bread. Add the sliced chorizo, and cook for a couple of minutes, until the fat starts to run. You can have Spaghetti with chorizo tomato sauce using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with chorizo tomato sauce
- You need 4-5 pcs of chorizo sausage/salami-sliced.
- It’s 50 gr of chopped onion/shallot.
- You need 200 ml of tomato puree/sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 10 gr of chopped parsley/basil.
- Prepare 10 pcs of green pitted olives-sliced half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capern (8pcs).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil/olive oil.
- Prepare 250-300 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 2-3 ltr of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 50 gr of grated parmesan.
Now add the meat and brown really well. At this stage, I drain all the fat and oil off that I can. Bashing tomatoes, chilli, sugar and shallots together in a pestle and mortar helps to bring out the flavours for a delicious no-cook pasta sauce. Make it more indulgent with creamy burrata cheese.
Spaghetti with chorizo tomato sauce instructions
- Prepare the ingredients..
- In a pan, heat a tbsp cooking oil. Add the sliced chorizo. Stir fry it for 4 minutes until a bit darker red..
- Add chopped onion. Stir fry it for 2 minutes until the aroma is out and onions are cooked well..
- Add the sliced olives and capern, stir fry for 1 minute. All together..
- Add the tomato sauce/puree. Add 100 ml water to make the sauce a bit thinner..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Make a taste.
- Cook for 2 minutes and set it aside..
- On a pot, bring water to boil to cook the pasta. Add salt in the water and add in the pasta after water boils. Cook the pasta until well cooked for 7- 10 minutes depends on the pasta..
- Strain the pasta out. Place it in back to the pot..
- Place the pot on stove with lower heat. Pour in the mixture tomato sauce, mix it well with the pasta. Add 40 ml water, cook it for 1 minute until the pasta is covered with the sauce. Garnish the pasta with chopped basil..
- Transfer it out on the plate, enjoy it. Add some grated parmesan..
Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce, and stir to coat. Here's how to make Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce with fresh tomatoes. Wanted a quick spaghetti recipe and we had most of the ingredients, so Thank you for all your spaghetti recipes – I'm used to just boiling spaghetti and putting it on the table next to a pot of tomato sauce, and mixing. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite.