My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰. Sweet and sour pork is a traditional and delicious Chinese dish. There's no need for takeout when you can make it with very little effort at home, and even better, in the Instant Pot A sweet and mildly spicy stir fry dish that is easy on the waistline! Can also be made with chicken!
Pork with Peking sauce is a quick and easy stir-fry dish. Enhance this dish with green onion brushes, carrot curls or other vegetables. Shredded pork is marinated and stir-fried, then mixed with a sweet and sour Peking sauce. You can have My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰
- You need 1 of large chicken breasts cut cut into 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1/2 of length of a Tenderloin pork sliced 1/4 Inch thick.
- Prepare of Oil for Deep frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of MARINADE………
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbls of Cornstarch/flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of SAUCE……….
- You need 1 of +1/2 tbls Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sweetbean sauce or Hoisin.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Worsestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of +1/2 tbls Chinese Black vinegar or Rice Wine also Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of +1/2 tbls Sugar (I use half that amount).
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Chinese 5 spice powder (optional).
- It’s 2 tbls of Water.
It is kept simple by serving over shredded cabbage. Peking Pork Chops is called Jing Du Pork or 京都排骨. This recipe great for Chinese new year. The pig is a symbol of plumpness or abundance, therefore The tenderness and juiciness of the pork coupled with the sweet, tart and smoky taste of the sauce makes this a perfect dish to serve with steamed rice.
My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰 step by step
- Pound chicken breasts slices with a mallet until tender. Then slice the pork. Set aside. In a bowl combine the marinade ingredients add in chicken slices mix and cover and marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a separate bowl mix the sauce ingredients you can use less sugar and adapt it to your taste by adding a little more or less of the other sauce ingredients..
- Heat up the wok with enough oil to cover the chicken slices when deep frying. Fry for 5 minutes until chicken is coloured and a little crisp. Take out the chicken drain on kitchen roll and set aside..
- In a Saucepan Bring the sauce to a quick boil add it to deep fried chicken stir until all the chicken is covered in the sauce. Then in a dry hot pan toast the sesame seeds moving them around for about 2 minutes set aside.
- Add the chicken and sauce to a serving dish and sprinkle all on top the toasted sesame seeds. Serve over a bowl of hot steamed Rice..
Remove the chicken from the marinade (keep it for later). Halve the orange and put both halves inside the cavity along with the bashed ginger and garlic from the marinade. Sweet Chili Chicken is an easy recipe with crispy chicken and sweet chili sauce. This Thai chicken recipe is so good you will want to lick the plate! Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork.