You can have Heavy Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heavy Carbonara
- Prepare 300 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 400 grams of cooking cream.
- You need 1 of nutmeg.
Heavy Carbonara instructions
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Chop the onion and fry it till it gets into a golden color.
- Add the salt, black pepper and the nutmeg to the frying onion. Don't use too much or you'll ruin the taste balance of the recipe. A pinch of each one should be enough..
- Add the bacon and keep removing the mix till the onion and the bacon get a similar color..
- Add slowly the cream into the mix to keep it frying and start removing with energy so the crean mixes homogeneously. Keep removing till the crean gets a brownish color..
- Serve the carbonara sauce on top of the spaghetti..
- Enjoy :D.