Chickpeas Pulp & Vegetables.
You can cook Chickpeas Pulp & Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpeas Pulp & Vegetables
- It’s of Chickpea Pulp made from 1 cup Dry Chickpeas *See my ‘Chickpea Tofu’ recipe.
- You need 2 of cupfuls Vegetables *add more as you would like.
- It’s of *Today I used Onion, Carrot, Green Beans, Edamame (Young Soy Beans) and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of <Soup>.
- It’s 2 cups (500 ml) of Water.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin *optional.
Chickpeas Pulp & Vegetables instructions
- Combine Water, Dashi Powder, Ginger, Soy Sauce, Sugar and Mirin in a bowl. *Note: You can use other Stock and season with something else to suit your taste..
- Cut all vegetables and mushrooms into small pieces and slices that are easy to eat..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or casserole pot, cook vegetables and mushrooms. When the vegetables are almost cooked, add the soup, and bring to the boil and cook until vegetables are soft..
- I recommend to pre-cook Chickpea Pulp in a frying pan over medium heat OR using the microwave to dry it up before adding to the mixture, but it is optional..
- Add Chickpea Pulp to the mixture and stir. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until Chickpea Pulp is cooked and slightly dry. Add Spring Onion and mix..