Potato & Beef Mince Omelette. The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself is a perennial in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely With POTATO, you can send and receive messages and calls quickly, easily and securely around the. Перевод слова potato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. Potatoes are frequently served whole or mashed as a cooked vegetable and are also ground into potato flour. The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia. You can have Potato & Beef Mince Omelette using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato & Beef Mince Omelette
- You need 4 of Eggs *2 eggs per serving.
- Prepare 1 of Large Potato *diced.
- It’s 120 g of Beef Mince *1/4 of 500g pack.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small clove Garlic *minced.
- You need 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Prepare of *Note: Cook whatever you like such as Common Mushrooms, Spinach, Carrot, Cheese, etc.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "Spud" redirects here. The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low. Potatoes are tubers that are a staple food in many parts of the world, particularly Europe and the West. Borrowed from Spanish patata, itself borrowed from Taíno batata. (UK) IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.təʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪtʰəʊ]. (General American) enPR: pə-tāʹtō, IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.toʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾoʊ], [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾə].
Potato & Beef Mince Omelette step by step
- Cook diced Potato in salted water or using Microwave until soft..
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Mince, Onion, Garlic and Shiitake. When cooked, add the cooked Potato and season with Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce. Transfer to a plate..
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan, cook the egg mixture to form a flat round soft omelette. Do not need to turn over..
- Place a half of the mince mixture on the omelette, fold the omelette to cover the mixture, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and transfer it onto the plate..
- Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce Ketchup on top and serve..
Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia. The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber. Examples of potato in a Sentence. She's growing carrots and potatoes in her garden this year. Recent Examples on the Web These potato-sized deposits are rich in manganese, copper, cobalt.