EJEH/ lebanese fresh-herb omelette. Ejjeh simply means "omelet," and this open-faced, fresh herb-filled Lebanese version is very simple and very satisfying. Spring Omelette with Cottage Cheese & Radishes. Redefine beauty and embrace holistic living with Mother Earth Living by your side.
The Fresh Herb Omelette recipe out of our category omelet! Chopped chive, basil, and nutty parmesan work well together for this dinner-worthy omelet, but you can use any combo of cheese and herbs you like. The herbs should be sweet ones rather than bitter or sharp; basil, mint, and dill would also work. You can cook EJEH/ lebanese fresh-herb omelette using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EJEH/ lebanese fresh-herb omelette
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley, washed and finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh mint leaves, washed and finely minced.
- You need 1 of big onion, chopped into big cubes.
- It’s 2 of scallions finely minced.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of 7 peppers.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of vegetable oil to fry.
- It’s of Omelette sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Tahina sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This is a classic French rolled omelet, served hot, right out of the pan, an utterly satisfying quick meal. Fresh herbs work best in this omelet, so don't substitute dried ones. Not a fan of brie cheese? Learn how to make Basic omelette with fresh herbs & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
EJEH/ lebanese fresh-herb omelette step by step
- In a wide bowl, crack the eggs and whisk using a whisker..
- Add the 7 peppers ans mix well.
- Sift the flour on the eggs and mix well together.
- Add the chopped vegetables, the minced herbs mentioned above and the salt..
- Mixx all ingredients together till well consistent mix..
- In non sticky pan, pour some vegetable oil..
- Turn on the stove, and heat the oil.
- Put an amount of Ejeh in the pan using a spoon, forming a circle well consistent..
- Remove the Ejeh and put it on kitchen towel to let absorbe the oil..
- Continue frying the Ejeh till all quantity ends.
- Put in serving dish.
- Served with tahini-parsley sauce.
- Preparation of TAhini sauce: – in a large bowl, combine Tahini, water, lemon, salt and whisk till the mixture is thoroughly blended, and you get a smooth, creamy Tahini sauce..
- Add the minced parsley and mix all together until well consistent mixture..
- Made by: Iman Haddad.
It's important to cook the omelette gently once the eggs begin to set. Start over medium heat and modulate the heat lower until the omelet is just cooked through, but without any browning. Herbs French Breakfast Chevre Gluten Free Healthy Vegetarian Milk Eggs Butter Chives Parsley Brunch Lunch Easy Omelet. It is wise to follow the "best by" date to determine overall freshness, but eggs can be tested by simply dropping them into a bowl of water. Repeat to make three more omelettes.