Tasty Sweet & Spicy stuffed dosa using same batter. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Tasty Sweet is a fun matching game that challenges the player as the level goes up. You only have limited moves so make sure to be very picky when matching.
You only have limited moves so make sure to be very picky when matching. Download Tasty sweet stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. The official home of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network. You can cook Tasty Sweet & Spicy stuffed dosa using same batter using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Sweet & Spicy stuffed dosa using same batter
- You need of Batter preparation:.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour/wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- You need 4 cups of Water.
- You need of Sweet stuffing:.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Spicy stuffing:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Pandan leaf.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gingergarlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 of Carrot shredded.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever – all in one place! See more ideas about Sweet treats, Food, Desserts. Therefore we are mostly limited to a certain moves we can do in each level. A place for animation, hand-drawn, stop motion, music, typography and experimental videos and short films.
Tasty Sweet & Spicy stuffed dosa using same batter step by step
- Mix plain flour, salt, turmeric powder and egg well. Add water little by little. Mix well without lumps. It should be running consistency like dosa batter.
- Sweet stuffing: mix all ingredients well.
- Spicy stuffing: heat a pan. Add oil, pandan leaf, curry leaves, onion fry well. Add gingergarlic paste, fry,spices, tomato fry well, salt. Add chicken and turmeric powder, cook for 15 min, add carrot mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Heat a tawa. Pour dosa. Add 1/2 tsp oil. Cook 6 min. Turn it. Cook 3 min..
- For sweet stuuffing, spread stuffing in dosa and roll it..
- For spicy stuffing, place stuffing in one corner roll it.
- Tasty sweet and spicy stuffed dosa ready..
Your handy guide to Korean language and culture. Watch the travel series KWOW to learn where to eat, play, party and sightsee in Seoul and beyond! Os doces mais saborosos você encontra aqui !! Tasty Sweet updated their business hours. A wide variety of tasty sweets options are available to.