Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo. An appetizer idea that's super fast and easy to prepare if you're planning to host some parties or events. I'm using turkey chorizo and cheddar cheese for. This is a simple pizza variation that is loved by the kids.
Instead of pepperoni, I used bacon. Place a piece of chorizo on the end of one dough strip and roll the chorizo in the dough as you would a cinnamon bun. Press firmly at the seam to seal, then place the chorizo roll, seam-side down, on the prepared baking. You can have Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo
- Prepare of Ready rolled puff pastry.
- Prepare of Passata or bolognese sauce or similar red sauce.
- You need of Chorizo (cut into cubes).
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella (cut into slices so it can be broken apart easily).
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes (halved).
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Flavourful, rich and delicious, this pie is filled with shredded chicken, chorizo and spices to warm you from the inside out! I'm a pastry lover but I hate cutting into a pie only to find it contains barely any meat. On that note, there are two options when it comes to how much pastry you need for your pie. Crispy and flaky Easy Puff Pastry Taco Pizza is a wonderful recipe, perfect as an appetizer or a light meal.
Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo instructions
- Prepare: Gather your ingredients (see photo). Set oven to 220C (fan assisted). Pop in your stone pizza base if you have one (optional)..
- Spread one sheet of ready rolled puff pastry. Cut it into two rectangles, each approx 25cm by 30cm. These are the bases for your two pizzas! Score a line along the edges, about 1cm from the edge. This will become the crust..
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce on each base. Be sure to keep the sauce, and all toppings, within the scored rectangle..
- Add the other toppings to the two bases: Tear bits of the mozzarella and distribute them. Distribute the cherry tomatoes. Distribute the chorizo bits. Sprinkle with chilli flakes. Add some fresh ground pepper. Finally add some fresh basil on top..
- Pop one of the pizzas in the oven to bake. Duration is tricky and really depends on your oven. A minimum of 5 mins is likely, but you'll need to keep a careful eye after this to make sure the crusts don't start to burn. For our two, it took about 6 mins and 7 mins..
This savory pizza is made with simple ingredients Whether you are entertaining a large group or hosting a simple dinner, these Easy Puff Pastry Taco Pizza is a perfect go-to comfort food recipe. chorizo sausage, puff pastry. Small Nutella-filled Puff Pastry HornsL'Antro dell'Alchimista. sugar, puff pastry, pastry dough, beaten egg, Nutella. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make delicious Pizza Puffs that are full of flavour this summer! Visit Jus-Rol to browse our ready-made pastry products. Arrange six chorizo slices in a slightly overlapping layer in a row down one long side.