Stuffed Dosa Roll. I have shown how to make panneer dosa in home. You can use the same stuffing for making chapathi rolls. Watch How to make #SpringRollDosa Recipe Exclusive on #TeluguRuchi Spring roll dosa is the contemporary dosa where indo chinese vegetable stuffing of spring.
It is stuffed with a This variant of dosa is inspired by the Mexican cuisine. Stuffed with the filling of some Mexican ingredients, Mexican. Maag Dal Dosa or Moong Dal cheelas also called poodlas in Gujarati, are protein packed crepes that are seasoned with green chilies, thinly sliced. You can have Stuffed Dosa Roll using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Dosa Roll
- Prepare of . dosa batter as required.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked chicken for the stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato chutney / sauce / idli karam podi mixed with some oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced veggies (bell peppers, onion, bean sprouts, spring onions, coriander leaves, etc).
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare of . Chicken stuffing–.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled & shredded chicken.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s of . Tomato Chutney–.
- It’s 3-4 of big ripe tomatoes, chopped'.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1 of dry red chilies, broken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of oil.
While you are ready to make dosa or idli. Mix the batter once again and you could add some more water if you need and make You can use this to make the perfect idli and dosa. Important Notes We often eat dosa prepared with urad dal and rice. Today we will make moong dal dosa which is crusty in taste.
Stuffed Dosa Roll step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion, ginger, garlic and green chilies till light brown. Then add the boiled chicken and all the dry masalas and saute for 3-4 minutes on low flame till well combined. The stuffing is ready for the dosa roll..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the mustard seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves. After it stops spluttering, add the urad dal and saute till it changes colour..
- Now add the onion and garlic and saute till light brown. Then add the tomatoes and all the dry masalas. Cook on a low flame till slightly thick. Tomato chutney is ready..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil on a non-stick tawa / griddle. Sprinkle some water over it. Then wipe dry with a paper napkin. Drop one ladle of the dosa batter and spread it in a circular motion with the back of the laddle..
- Cook on a low flame till almost done. Switch off the flame and then spread a tbsp. of the chutney over it..
- Then neatly arrange 2 tbsp. of the cooked chicken, followed by the chopped and sliced veggies. Sprinkle some chaat masala or some idli podi over it and roll it up. Serve as a tea-time snack or as breakfast..
This can be prepared for breakfast, lunch or dinner or whenever you feel like. Summer rolls: Light, refreshing and wholesome. This snack made from Called the "Rolls-Royce" of beef, it's best eaten sashimi style, anointed with a drizzle of kaffir lime and. This Dosa recipe is a indian pancake recipe served at breakfast or snack time. How to make dosa batter and uttapam batter.