Fried spaghetti with shrimps and dodo. Spicy Shrimp and Vegetable Lo MeinYummly. First food post of the year. Are you tired of chicken or beef?
In a wok or large fry pan, heat vegetable oil. Add shrimp and cook till they curl. Shrimp Spaghetti from Deep South Dish blog. You can have Fried spaghetti with shrimps and dodo using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried spaghetti with shrimps and dodo
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s of Dodo.
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Prepare of Mixed vegetables.
- It’s of Butter/ oil.
- You need of Salt/ seasoning.
- You need of Onion.
Often referred to as shrimp boat spaghetti, because it could easily be made with a scoop out of the day's catch and ingredients easy transported on a shrimp boat. A nice shortcut, tomato based sauce made with shrimp, bell pepper and garlic and tossed with. Drain through a colander, reserving about a cup of the pasta water. Season with just a little bit of salt and pepper (there's lots of seasoning in the garlic-chili.
Fried spaghetti with shrimps and dodo step by step
- Put some water on heat and start boiling the spaghetti. I usually add a bit of butter or oil so it doesn't stick together..
- Whilst the spaghetti is boiling, put a bit of butter or oil in a pan and fry your sliced onions..
- Once it's fried, add the mixed vegetables and shrimps. Add salt and seasoning to taste..
- Leave to cook. While that is cooking, cut the plantain and fry it..
- Once the mixed veg is cooked, pour in the boiled spaghetti and mix properly..
- Serve with plantain.
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Not sure what to do with those leftover spaghetti noodles? If you haven't fried your noodles in a rich tomato sauce and savory Parmesan cheese, then you're seriously missing out. You know what they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it, fry it! Shrimp that fry up beautifully light, crispy, and golden brown.