Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew.
You can cook Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew
- Prepare 4 of medium sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh tomatoes and pepper paste.
- It’s 4 of carrots cuts or diced.
- Prepare 2 handful of fresh peas.
- It’s 3 handful of sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 3 of smoked chicken Frank's diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Tiger curry masala.
- It’s of I cooking spoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare of I medium size onion sliced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of gino cube.
Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew instructions
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Cut in small chucks and wash.. put into a pot, pour in some water to be at the same level with the sweet potatoes. Place pot on fire and allow to cook..
- Once it starts to boil, add Salt, the fresh tomatoes and pepper already boiled paste, fresh peas, crush the gino cubes over and cover the pot to cook for 15mins..
- At this point, the water would have reduced, the sweet potatoes are soft, so add in the cabbage, carrots, chicken frank sliced onions, the tiger curry masala and lastly drizzle the Oliver oil over everything. Let it cook on moderate heat…using a wooden spoon mix it up properly and yum yum yum. Your sweet potatoes porridge is ready to eat..
- I always like my porridge with some fish or chicken stew, it gives the meal attitude with the right character😁🤓. So I paired this with fresh Mackerel fish stew. The combo was just superb.👌😂🤓.