Butter Milk pancake with caramel sauce.
You can cook Butter Milk pancake with caramel sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Milk pancake with caramel sauce
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Quarter cup sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need of Quater cup oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Butter for frying.
- You need of for the caramel sauce.
- You need 70 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of whip cream.
- You need Pinch of salte.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon of vanilla.
Butter Milk pancake with caramel sauce step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredient in a clean bowl,prepare your home made butter milk crack two eggs and oil into the butter Milk and whisk add the wet ingredient into the dry ingredient.
- And mix, melt butter into a frying pan, scoop in one laddle of the batter.
- Fry until bubbles appear on the top then flip over to the other side until golden brown do the same to the rest of the batter until done.In another sauce pan add all the ingredient, put on low heat and be stearing until thick.
- And golden brown,drizzle on the pancake and enjoy.