Masala Omelette (with a twist). Spicy Masala Omelette is an Indian twist on the traditional omelette. It's made with onions, turmeric and chillies and is a great way to spice up brunch! Spicy Masala Omelette. with chilli, turmeric & onions.
Once done, take out on plate and serve with some bread and tomato ketchup 🙂 Enjoy! This masala omelette is a spiced up version of a classic egg dish. Perfect for midweek meals or a weekend brunch, this richly spiced masala omelette is As well as being good for you, this speedy, spicy omelette is packed with Indian flavours and just tastes great. You can cook Masala Omelette (with a twist) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala Omelette (with a twist)
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of green bullet chilli (sliced).
- You need 1 of onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of tomato (sliced).
- You need 3 of mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 Handful of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli poweder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tspoon of Coriander Powder.
Masala Omelette is one of the quickest and tastiest recipe for breakfast with toasted bread slices. It also makes an easy brunch, light lunch or dinner. My kids like to eat masala omelette placed between two pieces of toasted bread & with some sauce. It also makes a filling breakfast dish when.
Masala Omelette (with a twist) step by step
- Heat the pan with oil and add onions – fry till brown.
- Add tomatoes, chillis – fry till tomatoes become soft.
- Add mushroom, coriander, turmeric and chill powder and salt. Let it cool.
- Whip 3 eggs into a bowl and then add in the mixture above. Add basil leaves and fry..
Made with curry powder, garam masala and green chilli – there is plenty of spice to enjoy. View the recipe at Tesco Real Food today. Add the egg mixture to the pan and swirl the pan until the omelette mixture is cooked underneath. Indian style masala omelette is an all-time favourite breakfast dish in India, is jazzed up with tangy tomatoes, crunchy onions, peppy spice powders and To make Indian style masala omelette we have whipped eggs with onions, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and Indian spices that include. The Indian masala omelettes are a lot like what my mom used to make.