Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce
- You need 300 g of Chicken Breast Fillet(s).
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2-3 of Spring Onions *lighter coloured parts are finely chopped, and use dark green parts for cooking Chicken.
- It’s of Salad Vegetables *e.g. Cucumber, Lettuce, Daikon Radish, Carrot, etc.
- It’s of <Spicy Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Prepare of Saved grated Ginger.
- You need of Finely chopped lighter coloured parts of Spring Onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Liquid from cooked Chicken.
Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce instructions
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that it will cook quickly. Place Chicken, 1 teaspoon Grated Ginger (save the rest for sauce), the dark green parts of Spring Onions in a small saucepan, add Water just enough to cover chicken. Add Sake and Salt..
- Cook over the medium heat. When cooked (it shouldn’t take long), let it cool in the liquid. When cool enough to handle, tear into strips..
- Note: This process can be done using microwave without adding Water. Combine Ingredients in a heat-proof bowl, cover with a plate, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turning over halfway through..
- To make the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Slice all salad vegetables into similar size strips and mix. Place in a large serving bowl, and top with the chicken strips..
- Drizzle the sauce over and serve immediately..