Vickys Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 350 g of gluten-free spaghetti – dried is usually egg-free too.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 140 g of bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s 2 of x 400g tinned tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
Vickys Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of salted, boiling water as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon for a couple of minutes until cooked through.
- Add the onion and fry until it's softened and the bacon is crisp.
- Add the garlic and paprika. Fry a further minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and boil for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened, stirring continuously. Add sugar to taste.
- Drain the spaghetti, toss through the sauce and serve.