You can have Swedish Bacon-Omelette using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swedish Bacon-Omelette
- It’s 300 g of smoked bacon.
- Prepare 25 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 600 ml of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- It’s of Salt, Pepper, Thyme.
Swedish Bacon-Omelette step by step
- Dicing some smoked bacons, then season then with salt & pepper and thyme for mouth taste..
- Placing the seasoned diced bacons with the butter in a high wall baking pan then slide into the oven, baking for 10-15 minutes on 225 Celsius temperature till has the desired crispness..
- While the diced bacons are in the oven mix the flour with a teaspoon salt (some thyme could be added also), then pour the milk onto flour stirring well till has smooth texture. Then add the 3 eggs and blend it well..
- Lastly, pour the (Flour,Salt,Eggs) batter onto the fried diced bacons, placing the baking pan back to the oven for Further 30-40 minutes on 225 Celsius.