Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips.
You can cook Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, bones and skins removed.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn Flakes, crushed (I use poppins).
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of italian dressing, optional.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of Vegetable oil for frying.
Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into strips lengthwise..
- Beat the egg with a fork..
- Season crushed cornflakes with salt, pepper, paprika and the other spices if desired..
- Dip each strip in the egg mixture and then dip it in the cornflakes mixture till it's well coated. Try pressing the strip in cornflakes to coat..
- Repeat the process with the other strips..
- Heat oil. When oil is completely heated, lower heat down to medium heat so that the strip gets fried inside out..
- Fry the chicken strips in oil on both sides..