Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan.
You can have Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan
- You need 30 gm of soya nuggets.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Rock Salt.
- It’s Handful of corrainder leaves.
Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan instructions
- This step is optional. Take soy in a fry pan and stir fry for couple of minutes on medium flame and take it aside..
- This step is optional too. Boil tomatoes for 2 mins on high flame so that the peel comes off and later slice them..
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds, onion till they are transparent.Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and saute for a min..
- Grind the sauteed onion and tomatoes into a smooth paste and set aside..
- Heat a pan and add tomato onion puree. Add other spices turmeric, red chilli and salt..
- Pour the paste on kadai and Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt till it cooks well..
- Add water, soya nuggets. Cover and cook for 10 mins till gravy is thick and soya nuggets become soft..
- Serve with rotis or brown rice along with cucumber salad..