Chicken Nargisi kabab.
You can have Chicken Nargisi kabab using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Nargisi kabab
- Prepare 300 grms of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1large of potato boiled.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic greenchilli chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s leaves of few coriander.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of soaked bread piece/bread crumbs.
- You need 4-5 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare as needed of bread crumbs.
Chicken Nargisi kabab instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and boil it with ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper. boil potatoes and mash it. Pulse the chicken pieces with masalas gingergarlicchilli paste,coriander leaves and onion..
- Make a dough of the mix. Take boiled eggs and coat the masala dough on the egg(place a masala ball in ur hand and flat it,place the egg in between and slowly cover the whole egg).
- Slowly pressing both hands on the eggs coat the mix and plain all the surface with no breaks. give it a oval smooth shape..
- Make all the kababs and place in a plate. Dip the kababs in the egg batter and coat well in bread crumbs and keep in fridge to set for half and hour..
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the kabab slowly into oil and dont turn till one side golden. move it with a slotted spoon and fry all sides evenly. Dont crowd the oil,fry 2 or 3 at a time. Drain on to kitchen towel and cut in between into halves. This way served it's attractive. Enjoyyyy Nargisi kababs…