You can have Chicken Sukka using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Sukka
- You need 500 gms of chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanuts roasted.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds roasted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 of th tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 of cardamoms.
- You need 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of malai or fresh cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar.
Chicken Sukka instructions
- Marinate chicken with little salt and tomato puree for an hour.Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry chopped onion and peanuts golden brown.Cool and make a paste of fried onion,peanuts,curd,sesame seeds,ginger garlic paste.Grate coconut and set aside.Fry the chicken pieces in remaining oil.Add more oil and ghee.Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and fry the ground paste and coconut.Add chicken and fresh cream,salt and sugar to taste and rest of the spices.Toss well and add 1 cup water..
- Cook on low flame till chicken is done and masala coats chicken and oil leaves sides.Sprinkle kitchen king masala and toss.Garnish with chopped coriander and slit green chillies.Serve with pulao or any Indian flat bread..