Mince chicken(keema karahi). A delicious quick and easy Keema recipe. This minced lamb dish is perfect for midweek meals. This recipe for keema is one of the tastiest and easiest lamb mince recipes you will ever make.
Minced meat known as keema or qeema is used to make various dishes like curry, paratha, samosa, sandwiches, cutlets or keema balls. This is one of the basic chicken mince recipes. The Chicken Keema Matar is one of those comfort food recipes that reminds me of my childhood days and weekend lunches at home with friends and family. You can cook Mince chicken(keema karahi) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mince chicken(keema karahi)
- You need 500 gm of mince chicken(qeema).
- You need 2 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli flakes.
- You need 4tabsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of green chillies for garnishing.
- It’s of fresh coriander for garnishing.
Because of its mild taste, it is loved equally by all age group and is a perfect recipe for weekend brunches or even a dinner for two. Fast & flavor packed, this Chicken Keema is Indian food at it's best! No funny ingredients and just simple stove top cooking! If you love Indian food Sharing today my all time favorite Keema recipe which I have enjoyed since I was a kid.
Mince chicken(keema karahi) instructions
- Add 4 tabsp oil add onion fry until light golden.add ginger garlic paste fry 30 second..
- Add tomatoes and green chillies..
- Add spices.(salt,red chilli powder,termaric and dry coriander powder).
- Add 4 tabsp water cover and cook for 3 minutes..
- When cooked well and tomatoes tender,add yougart mix well add minced chicken acook for 2 minutes..
- Add 1/3cup water cover and cook for 8 minutes.open and bhonified until oil saparate..
- Now add cumin and crushed red chilli flakes.fry 1 more minute..
- Now add some green chillies and fresh corriender serve hot with flate bread,butter bread,paratha or bread of your own choice..
Though I have always eaten the version with lamb involved. Also known as Keema or Queema, Kheema is a Urdu word for minced meat such as chicken, lamb, beef, etc. The word Kheema means ground meat and it also means a spicy curry made with ground chicken often served with paav which are similar to hamburger buns/potato rolls. Chicken Keema minced chicken sauteed in onion, tomatoes and flavored with aromatic Indian spices closeup on a plate. Karahi Chicken Keema dish which is a medley of onion, tomatoes, spices and chicken minced close-up on a plate on the table.