Spaghetti Aglio Olio.
You can have Spaghetti Aglio Olio using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Aglio Olio
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli.
- You need 10 of + garlic cloves.
- You need 250 g of dried spaghetti.
- Prepare 20 g of parmasan.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Spaghetti Aglio Olio instructions
- Boil a full kettle of water..
- Add spaghetti, some salt and boiling water to a large pot. Bring to the boil..
- Chop the ends off the chilli and deseed. Chop the chilli into the smallest pieces possible..
- Peel and chop the ends of the garlic. You want to get double the garlic compared to the chilli. If you have a garlic press you can add the garlic directly to the frying pan in the next step. If not, try to chop them into the smallest possible pieces..
- Add oil, chilli and garlic into a large frying pan..
- Keep on a low heat, stirring continously..
- When the pasta is cooked. Drain. Try to get out all the water possible..
- Add the spaghetti to the frying pan and stir well to coat in the oil, chilli and garlic. For at least 5 minutes..
- Start to plate up. The chilli and garlic pieces will stick the spaghetti. Leave the excess oil in the pan..
- Add parmasan and black pepper..