Minced Chicken Curry.
You can have Minced Chicken Curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced Chicken Curry
- Prepare 500 gram of Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes (puree).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of Small stick Cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of Cloves.
- It’s 1 of Star Anise.
Minced Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat oil in a pan, add in the spices.
- Then add In the onions, once the onions are transparent, add in the ginger garlic paste and then the tomato puree..
- Mix the above well and then add in the spices powders(red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder) mix everything and cook till the Tomatoes are mushy.
- Now add in the minced chicken. mix well, cover and let it cook with the masala..
- Further add in the coconut milk. Let it cook under low flame for 5minutes.
- Check for salt and constantly, it should not be watery or dry..
- Add in the lime juice, chopped coriander leaves.
- Minced chicken curry is ready to serve.