Oatmeal-Battered Chicken. Colloidal oats can moisturize skin as well as act as an emollient to improve dry skin. They also have high levels of starch to work as an agent that soothes and protects skin. How to make an oatmeal bath..chicken curry recipe, foodnetwork, chicken salad recipe, food network recipes, dinner recipes, healthy dinner recipes, cupcake recipe, cabbage recipes, fried chicken recipe, potato recipes, banana.
Your meal will immediately become healthier by simply using oats. Coat chicken pieces first in flour mixture and then into wet batter and then back in flour mixture. Coat both sides of tenders with cooking spray; dredge tenders in oat mixture. You can have Oatmeal-Battered Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal-Battered Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast strips.
- You need 1 packages of McCormick pepper and steak marinade.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 2 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of cornstarch.
Place tenders on a baking sheet coated with cooking. Banana, Oatmeal, and Chocolate CookiesMadeleine Cocina. Learn how to store oats and oatmeal, get cooking tips, and how to measure or substitute oats for your next meal. Oatmeal and Oats Storage, Cooking Tips, and Measures.
Oatmeal-Battered Chicken step by step
- Using the rock salt, thoroughly wash the chicken under running water.
- Set aside the chicken and prepare the marinade mix according to the label instructions.
- Beat the eggs and mix the cornstarch to create the batter.
- Preheat the canola oil in a frying pan.
- Cover the chicken strips with oatmeal after dipping it in the batter mix.
- Fry the chicken strips until golden brown.
Coat chicken strips in flour, then dip floured strips into the batter. Fry a few at a time in hot oil, turning once, until coating is golden brown. Oatmeal-crusted chicken tenders are delightfully crunchy, and are sure to be a hit with adults and Coat both sides of tenders with cooking spray; dredge tenders in oat mixture. Chopped oats provide these pancakes with plenty of texture and a satisfying nutty, earthy taste. Oatmeal pancakes are sure to please any palate but those sensitive to gluten will be especially.