Waffle buffalo chicken sandwich. This is the sandwich that has everything. You've got waffles, you've got fried chicken, you've got a taco formation and you've even got some vegetables. This is a spicy, hearty sandwich that will please those who love buffalo chicken wings.
Now, Waffle Sandwiches aren't new to Disney World. A classic Southern dish that's pretty easy to turn into a chicken and waffle sandwich! Add coated chicken breasts to heated skillet and fry until nicely browned on both sides. You can have Waffle buffalo chicken sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Waffle buffalo chicken sandwich
- It’s 12 of waffles.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of franks hot sauce (or buffalo sauce).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 6 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of spinach (or lettuce).
Remove chicken breasts and place on paper towels to drain off I just shake it on to semi cover the buffalo sauce. Place cooked chicken breasts inside sauce and coat both sides. To us, a buffalo chicken sandwich is totally one of those seasonal foods that we always think about during football season. We love how it's rich and For our go-to version, we craft a sandwich that's made with crispy buffalo fried chicken smothered in ranch dressing and blue cheese, topped with.
Waffle buffalo chicken sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place waffles on a baking sheet and place in oven for about 8 mins or until crisp and lightly browned ( or cook in toaster if you prefer).
- In a skillet or frying pan pour vegetable oil in and turn to medium high heat..
- Tenderize four chicken breast. Cut into small bite size pieces. And put into hot skillet. Cook till done or a litte browned..
- Mix in a microwave safe bowl. Hot sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing. Place into microwave for 1-2 mins on high or till cream cheese is softened and stir together..
- Drain chicken then place into bowl with hotsauce mixture and stir coating all the chicken..
- Then assemble the sandwich with two waffles, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and chicken.
If you love buffalo chicken, try my buffalo chicken casserole too! You literally toss some chicken in some buffalo sauce and plop it on a bun with a squirt of ranch dressing. These are so good for a game day snack (keep the chicken in a crockpot and let people build their own sandwiches as they're. Turn your favorite app into a meal with these golden biscuit-waffles topped with sweet and spicy Buffalo chicken. Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dips in Mini Bread Bowls.